Give your group or school’s students the opportunity to train in real self-defense, by hosting a CNSDS Seminar with the only authorized Charles Nelson Self-Defense System Instructor.
*To be announced
To Be announced
Train with the lead certified World War 2 combative’s trainer in the North East! Seminar will run from 10 am until 4 pm and will cover:
- MMA (Mixed Martial Arts) Counters using the Nelson System
- Escort and street defense and offense holds
- Offensive and defense Mongolian wrestling
- Fighting from a chair
- Improvised weapons defense
- Social Self-Defense – This was the last program developed by Mr. Nelson and has never been taught anywhere before!
Seminar will be taught by 6th Degree Black Belt and Senior CNSDS Instructor Robert Spiegel. Trained and personally certified by World War 2 Grand Master Charles Nelson.
Cost of seminar will be $100.00. Seminar includes a copy of the Full Nelson book and a certificate of attendance which counts towards credits for instructors certification.
Classes will be limited to 10 people. To secure a spot, please pre-pay via PayPal.
One Day, 4 Hour Seminar
- Introduction and discussion of the system
- Attacks and Defense
- Fighting stances
- The Swivel Punch
- Basic holds, including the straight arm bar, Japanese double arm bar and reverse arm bar.
- Defense against unarmed attacks such as a sucker punch, grabs and chokes, bear hugs, the full nelson and a push.
- Basic knife defense.
- Basic gun defense
- Basic bat (club, stick,etc.) defense.
- Question and answer period.
Two Day, 8 Hour Seminar
This Seminar will cover all of the information outlined above, as well as these addtional advanced topics:
- Unarmed attacks
- Fighting from a Chair
- Low light Self-Defense
- Bouncer Techniques
- Law Enforcement Restraining Hold
- Self-Defense For Woman
- Fighting from the Ground
- Self-Defense inside a Automobile
- Self-defense on a Subway
CNSDS can customize a seminar for one or two days depending on your needs. The customized seminar will be discussed and outlined in writing prior to seminar.