Classes will run:
- Monday, Wednesday *6:30 pm and 7:30 pm
- Tuesday, Thursday **5:30 pm, *6:30 pm and 7:30 pm
- Wednesday ***12 noon Cardio Defense Class
- Saturday ***9 am, **10 am, 11 am
* These are beginner classes
**Tuesday, Thursday at 5:30 pm, and Saturday at 10 am are for children 8-17 yrs.
All other classes are for adults 18 yrs & up.
*** These are the Cardio Defense Classes.
- Lessons are by appointment only-no drop ins without a class please.
- Each class is 55 minutes
- Class are sold in blocks of 10 classes – $150
- Private and Semi private lessons available
- Class size is restricted to 8 or less
- All lessons taught by Senior Instructor Robert Spiegel or another CNSDS Certified Instructor
- Children any younger than 8 can be taught in private lessons on a case by case basis.
- You must be at least 5 minutes early for class-ready to participate.
- Students must attend scheduled classes and will be charged for missed classes including private lessons unless 24 hour notice.
See our frequently asked questions for more information.
Instructor certification programs are available for the Charles Nelson Self-Defense System.
Learn about the 3-tiers of certification courses.
Learn more about the certified instructors.
See what our students have to say about the Charles Nelson Self-Defense System… Read More